Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Current Fall Wishlist


Does anyone else love "window shopping" online? Sometimes I think I would really enjoy doing that for people as a job. Wouldn't that be nice? Pajamas, breakfast, shopping with other peoples' money! ;) Perfect.

Here are my current fall faves- I hope you find something to love too!

Everyone needs a pair of sneakers that go with EVERYTHING. As I've gotten older I've fallen more in love with Converse's simplicity and how they can be paired with jeans, dresses, whatever. I love all of the variations Shopbop has too.

Pretty Target dresses: one, two, and three.

Some of my favorite plaids come from BB Dakota. Jackets, scarves, etc.

This poncho sweater is too cute. I love the texture!

I'm in need of a clutch for holiday parties and these cute bags from Clare V. are calling my name. I especially love the red one!

I just got this diaper bag and I'm in love!

Perfect for the holidays: this skirt, these pants, and this dress.

Another great holiday skirt.

These jeans are fantastic- and from Target!

I am not really a jewelry person but I wish I was! I've been trying to break my weird aversion to having "stuff" on and I think one of these dainty bracelets would be perfect.

And speaking of jewelry, this necklace is so sweet.

This is the cutest Fall sweater ever, in either color!

And this blouse is in another favorite fall color.

I love this velvet tunic. And this one.

Isn't this jacket fun?

Sneaker wishlist: one, two, and three.

And finally, I LOVE these party dresses from Free People: red, gold, and sparkly!

xo

6 comments:

  1. Online window shopping is one of my favorite pastimes!
    You're absolutely right about Converse. When I was packing up to move away to university, I was low on space and Converse were definitely the way to go. They're the perfect amount of simplicity. Now those heathered Nike Juvenate are officially on my mental Christmas list. They look super comfortable! Possibly just right for a day of "real" shopping at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! Absolutely perfect for the rest of the year and maybe even the New Year party? (that sparkly one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silver skirt from Anthro! Just not sure where I'd wear it...sigh. Great picks....those these posts of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those style of necklaces! I have one myself that is similar but not quite as dainty. I have a strange aversion to having stuff on my wrists as well.. I just have one very simple very thin gold bangle that I wear that has LOVE stamped in it. It's all I can tolerate haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, yes for sneakers! and a new pair of socks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love window shopping online! I like to fill up my cart just to see how much it totals - haha! I'm so so in love with that Forever 21 wrap skirt!! What a great price too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips