Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Getting Photos Up on the Walls!


I recently shared a post on Instagram about getting photos off of our harddrive and onto our walls and into albums! It's something that is so important to me and one thing I've been focusing on over the past few months. One of my favorite things to do growing up was look through the many photo albums my Mom had put together, and in this digital age I'm sad to say I don't really have tangible albums for the boys to look at...OR a ton of our photos up on the wall. That's been changing recently though, and when Art.com reached out about partnering up again, I was thrilled. We've worked with them in the past and I've always appreciated their fast shipping, great service, and beautiful products so it was an easy yes.

This year I knew I wanted to collaborate on a few things- some photos for around our home, but also their art-to-canvas option for my father-in-law's Christmas gift (let's hope he isn't reading this!). They have the most amazing Photos To Art option on their website where you can take your pictures and produce all sorts of beautiful pieces, from traditional framed art, canvas, wood mount, acrylic, and more. Plus they come ready to hang so you can feel good that whoever receives your gift will be able to hang it all on their own. It's really such a one-stop gifting shop for so many people in our lives, and outside of this sponsored post I also went ahead and ordered a few items for various friends and family. Prices start at $29.99 and on top of that Art.com always offers major discounts. For example today they have a 45% off sale happening. Absolutely check them out for yourself or for gift-giving...I promise you'll love it.

I'll share what we ordered in an upcoming post, but for now I wanted to share the photos we're using in their Photos To Art service. The second photo is for the canvas, and then we did framing for the other two. It's always hard to choose just a few things, and with our family growing I didn't necessarily want to get a big family photo framed, so we went more with just the boys or the boys and one of us. I figure we'll wait for Olive to get here and take some new family shots, which is exciting to think about.

Let me know if you plan on framing or creating anything- also keep in mind that December 16th is the last day to order Photos To Art in time for Christmas!

Happy almost-December!

xo

p.s. the first two photos were taken by Lauren Ristow and the third by me.




This post was shared in partnership with Art.com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips