Thursday, November 24, 2016

Weekend Links

photo of Charlie by Lauren Ristow- I can't wait to get this whole session back next week!

As the long holiday weekend really begins I wanted to share some Weekend Links! We're at my parents' for Thanksgiving this year and it's always the best waking up in my old room. So much fun. I put this list together last night but figured I would post this morning in case any of you have a few moments to yourself to browse and click. There are a ton of fun things to read on this list, as well as some great sales and pre-Black Friday deals happening. Enjoy!

First of all, Shopbop is having a great sale. They have become my go-to over the past couple of years and I always wait until these big sales happen to get some key pieces for my closet. This time around it's another "buy more, get more" sale, where the more you spend the more you save with code GOBIG16. Some of my favorites: these pajama sets (nursing friendly and such great quality), these boots for snow (the BEST), and these cozy scarves make the best presents for friends and family (love the Buffalo plaid). Seriously take a look around- there's so much to love!

Whoa. Huge sales: 40% off everything at J. Crew (love this and this) and Madewell is 25% of everything (love this sweater and these holiday shoes).

Some great Madewell dresses to go along with the sale too: onetwo, and three.

The cutest pajama sets on sale too- 40% off!

Nordstrom is also having a HUGE sale. I just ordered these boots, this sweater (in Mustard), and this dress. I also love these: one and two.

I can't live without my planner (I have one of these from Rifle and LOVE it, on sale too!), so this article definitely resonated with me.

Use code HOLIDAYBOOK to save $10 off a book purchase of $25 of more. I have my eye on this fantastic book for new-mama gifts, and this one for myself.

I have my eye on these caftans for now, and post-delivery. They look so incredibly comfy!

These socks are some of my favorite stocking stuffers for my Mom and sister. I also got a few of these bracelets for them too, all with sale prices. Love!

Okay- onto the NON shopping stuff... ;)

20 of the best holiday movies for kids!

Read this: The ‘Alt-Right’ Is A Hate Movement, And It’s Scarier Than You Think.

The best productivity tips of famous writers.

Did you  enter the IG giveaway I've got going on right now? You can shop my curated list over on Darling Clementine too...then enter! ;)

How I Hosted Thanksgiving in My 195-Square-Foot Apartment.

15 tips for flying with an infant.

I haven't read all of these, and want to!

"Quit Calling Them My Internet Friends."

Some movies on my radar: one and two.

14 beautiful Japanese words.

Vintage Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade photos. I'm loving these!

27 holiday slow cooker recipes. These looks great!

And finally, 25 women and the best advice they've ever given, or received.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the link about the horrors of the alt-right movement. I've been disappointed that most of the "mommy bloggers" I follow have stayed completely silent on the terrible things happening in our society right now, and I am so happy to see it mentioned here- where hopefully it will reach people who might not be aware of how truly frightening it is.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips