Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Little Green Here, A Little Green There



Did you see my post a couple weeks ago about Art.com's campaign with Pantone's Color of the Year? Since then I've read a few different articles on the color- greenery- and it's been interesting to learn more about the why on this color choice. Green is a big part of our lives since we try to spend as much time as possible outdoors, but we don't necessarily have a lot of green in our home. A few plants here and there, but I don't have a huge green thumb so I don't always gravitate toward filling spaces with plants. I'd love to have more around though- maybe this year will be my year!

The more I've focused on this color, the more I've realized how calming and wonderful it is! It just makes me happy. And today I wanted to share some photos of the items we received from Art.com, and how they're looking in our home. This afternoon we spent some time hanging pictures and getting organized, and it made my 36-week pregnant, nesting self so happy. Henry elected to put his special green print right above his bed and Charlie helped with some of the other items. Next week I'll share a few more things and how we placed them around our home, as well as some more greenery picks from Art.com- they have a whole section dedicated to the color which is super helpful.

Here are some photos- and if you have a moment, take a look at Art.com's Greenery collection- so many affordable, cute things to spice up your home. And they're having a big sale now too!

xo


This post was shared in collaboration with Art.com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips