Friday, February 24, 2017

A Spring Wishlist

This (overused ;)) photo is from last year (Henry is so small!) but has me so excited about warm weather!

It's almost Spring! Here in Prescott we usually have one or two more snow storms, then it'll be smooth sailing into warm weather. We actually have snow on the forecast for next week, and I'm hoping that's it, but we might get one last one before April (or even IN April like some years past!). I'm really ready for spring time clothing, talking walks everyday (with Olive while the boys are in school!), and getting all of the sunshine we need. It's kind of fun having a baby right before Spring hits- there's definitely a sense of renewal and an added excitement of so much new! It's a happy time, for sure.

Today I wanted to round up some of the things I'm most excited about for this new season! Enjoy, and if you're already experiencing warm weather, send some our way!

These hats are my very favorite. The Panama version is the best, but there are a ton to choose from.

Some easy breezy tops: one, two, and three.

This dress is at the top of my list. It love the lavender color.

I'm loving this cardigan.

This oversized jumpsuit looks like a great, comfy postpartum item!

I have a pair of these overalls hanging in my closet waiting for them to fit again! I ordered them while pregnant so they're new to me- and how cute are the shorts!? A must-have for spring.

I'm really excited about getting away from super skinny jeans and into other shapes. I think these are just adorable and look super flattering. Plus, check out that price!

I love this sweet dress! This one too.

Isn't this bag so fun? It would be great for a beachy springtime vacation.

Free People has SO much good stuff for spring: one, two, and three.

Loving this simple top from ASOS. And this dress!

Everyone needs an Eliza Gran tote for the spring/summer months. So cute.

Spring shoe refresh: these sneakers, these wedges, and these sandals.

Happy shopping! xo

3 comments:

  1. Your dress in the photo is beautiful! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress you're wearing in the picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spring wishlist! Can't wait till spring really starts :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips