Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend Links


Wait, it's Monday? I just went to finish this up and realized it wasn't the weekend, and these weekend links are more like Monday links. Oh well! We just got home from a night in Mesa- we spent time with one of my best friends and her family, then spent the night at my parents' house. It was a really good time and absolutely filled up my heart with so much joy to be around the people I love the most. 2.5 weeks until I deliver this baby and I'm extra emotional, so I'm really feeling the love!

Anyway...here are some links for your...Monday! ;) Enjoy.

18 photos that won't make sense to sisterless families.

I LOVE all of these sunglasses. I can't even pick a favorite but I definitely am going to choose one for this spring/summer.

On creative shame.

There is no link between immigration and increased crime, this four year study says.

Watch this video.

What it's like to be black and pregnant.

I'm working on a hospital bag post, and it's been fun deciding what I'll be bringing with me. This time around I'll be packing a set of these pajamas (with short sleeves) for easy nursing access.

Vacationing in Maine in the 1960s. I love this!

The Grammys and motherhood.

For Olive: this cute set and this little dress.

Belly button rings: where are they now?

This is terrible news.

The cut throat world of selling Girl Scout cookies.

I just ordered a few of these to try out before baby comes. I hope I love at least ONE of them!

The worst things to eat at Trader Joe's.

However, these are on my dinner radar: Thai Basil Beef and Tomato-Glazed Meatloaves.

And on my dessert radar: Blood Orange and Cardamom Cake. WHOA. The photo I included above is from this post- amazing-looking right?!

I really, really love these bracelets. I have the one for Balance.

How to actually get stuff done after work when all you want to do is watch television.

And how to make sleep a priority again.

Wishlist: ANY of these bags for summer, this dress, and these shoes.

Also- one, two, and three. And how cute is this?

A really interesting read about "Instagram influencers."

This movie is on my must-see list, for sure.

I really loved this very down-to-earth, functional fashion round-up.

Have you ever tried a GLAMGLOW mask? I haven't, but want to! Let me know if you have and would recommend it!

I'm ordering one of these amazing looking tumblers, stat! Go Jenna!

How to live your values through your business.

And finally, life lessons from The Bachelor.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The article about getting stuff done - yes! I waste so much time everyday. I also work an my internship from 9-2 everyday and it's super boring. I'm working my way up to do more and not sit around so much, but right now all I really do is sit on my computer the whole time. What a waste! I try to be really productive during this time, though. And I really liked the making sleep a priority again article. That's something I REALLY need to work on. Maybe I'll buy some proper comfy jammies later this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article about getting things done and better sleep habits are so good! I can't wait to put some of these tips into practice! Thank you for sharing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my article in this lineup, lovely! What an awesome list. Sending you huge hugs from Brooklyn! <3

    ReplyDelete