Sunday, March 5, 2017

Weekend Links


Happy Sunday! We had a great weekend- out of town visitors, basketball games, and counting down until Olive arrives in five short days. Can't wait to meet her. Here are some links to finish up your weekend.

Thank you to everyone who sent me emails about the Trader Joe's applesauce recall! Scary.

Have you read this article about Generation X yet?

Social media isn't the reason you feel inadequate.

Meryl Streep's tragic romance.

Here's the link to the mirror above! It's one of my favorite things in Olive's room. The dress is by Tucker and Tate.

I hit up Shopbop's sale this past week and I picked up a couple of things for after baby, including one of these simple one piece bathing suits and a pair of these flip flops for the pool.

I typically try to take most of the weekend off, so I relate to this article a lot. It's so important for me...and my whole family!

"No, you cannot have a few minutes of my time."

Experiences over things.

Want to raise empowered women? Start in middle school.

I'm raising girls who are includers.

A good read on what happened with the Oscars "Best Picture" mistake.

I LOVE these jeans, and they're 15% off right now.

Wishlist: one, two and three.

What's wrong with my plant?

An interesting, inspiring read on the work/life balance.

Explore your life in history.

You do not have to be good.

Dreaming of Palm Springs, and I would definitely have to take one of these along.

On-site childcare is a win for everyone.

The difference between decluttering and minimalism.

Well Rounded featured me on their site this week- check it out here.

Want to hike Half Dome in Yosemite (I loved it!). The lottery for permits is open now.

I enjoyed this read: Spring health tips.

When your greatest romance is a friendship.

Currently reading this inspiring book.

Packing up my hospital bag this weekend and I brought a short sleeve set of these.

"Why I'm leaving Snapchat and so are all your friends."

And finally, read this. And have tissues handy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips