Sunday, May 21, 2017

Weekend Links


Happy Sunday! We spent the weekend off the grid camping and it was SO nice. I started these links on Friday before we left and wanted to pop in and finish them quickly before I head to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with a ton of photos and a video from our adventure though, so stay tuned!

----------

I've received quite a few questions on my jumper up there- you can find it here!

You can also grab Olive's bow here, her pants here, and the rug here.

6 steps to set boundaries between your work and personal life.

Words that breathe life into the little girls around you.

I love these mini mottos.

The safest age to give kids a cell phone, via Bill Gates.

16 reads for summer.

And one delicious drink for summer.

Loving this post from Chelsea- I think I may do this for my birthday next week!

Wishlist: this jumpsuit, these easy pants, and this dress.

And just look at this dream of a gorgeous dress! Love.

Also on the topic of wishlists, I am really loving all of Madewell's new totes.

10 ways children seem to be acting "bad" but aren't.

To stay married, embrace change.

A very interesting read about Emmanual Macron and his wife.

This book is next on my reading list.

Loving this line of cute bikinis. And every single one of these suits are so cute.

Skin care tweaks to try now.

Some foodie books to add to your list.

Need a new hat for summer? These are all so good. And how about any of these straw bags? All prices, all kinds! I'll take one of each. ;)

Did you catch my recent hiking post? If you're in Arizona you need to check out that trail.

7 life-changing truths.

I've been pinning a little more than usual lately- see them all here.

And finally, read this article about minimalism.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. AWH! Thank you SO much for the very sweet feature, friend! Can't believe your and Hank's birthdays are so soon! Hope you have the best time celebrating! xoxo

    ReplyDelete