Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Weekend Links


I just got back from Vancouver and didn't get chance to share this while there, so here are some weekend links on a Tuesday! The photo above was taken on a little hike we did in Lynn Canyon, to see the suspension bridge. It was so green and beautiful there- Western Canada never fails to make me fall in love with it a little more each time I'm there.

Now, some links --

First, check out one of my new clients here. Sign up to see what the excitement is all about...we launch next month and I'm so looking forward to seeing it all come to life.

I am going to try and get around to sharing my second post this week, but in the meantime, did you see all my first round of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks? Annnd did you catch my August Blogging Challenge post?

Wishlist: loving these pants, this quilt, and this cute little stool.

Need a cute new Fall bag? Loving all of these Madewell picks.

The spending habits of teens.

I just finished reading this book and enjoyed it! A fun, fast-paced beach read.

And next up on my reading list.

Replacing all of my underwear with this brand- seriously so comfy and worth it!

I love this cute doormat.

I'm 33.

10 things I've learned working for myself.

BB Dakota jackets are always a must for Fall and Winter. Well priced and good quality!

You guys...we just got THIS! The kids are so excited to get it all set up.

Why being single in your 30s is incredible.

An adorable, modern Olivia the Pig birthday party!

On my Fall list: a slouchy sweatshirt, new ankle boots, and a cute new jacket. Also I've recently fallen in love with this brand- so many cute, classic pieces.

Obsessed with this chair in pink. I love it!

"Everything Chicken"! I recently fell in love with the Trader Joe's "Everything" seasoning so this is a must-try for me.

Why we're asking for experiences, not toys.

Super interesting read: What is an Influencer?

Have a great day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We recently purchased the same trampoline and love it! May I highly suggest going to the website and watching the short video while you're putting it together....it will save you hours of heartache in the assembly process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog!! Love yours, too!

    ReplyDelete