Monday, August 28, 2017

An End of Summer Playlist


First, the end of summer? It's crazy to think that it really is almost over. I'm going to be the annoying blogger that is extra excited about Fall though, just warning you. I've already starting decorating just a tiny bit- one white pumpkin on the sideboard in the dining room, and I'll continue to sneak bits in as it gets colder. I love it. And secondly, is anyone else obsessed with Spotify? I've been using it to listen to music for years and it really is the best. So easy to use that it actually makes creating playlists and organizing them fun! And no this isn't sponsored in any way, I'm just a huge fan. ;)

I used to share a playlist on Mondays back in the day and it was always so much fun to see what you guys thought. So I'm bringing it back for today! Below you'll find some of my current favorite songs, super random and perfect for the end of summer. Let me know if you guys like this and I can do them more often. I'm thinking some workout mixes, chill songs, etc. For now though, here's one to enjoy.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this playlist! I listened to it in the car today and it was perfect!


    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Spotify too! I'd love to follow you if you don't mind sharing your username! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice playlist and beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete