Sunday, August 27, 2017

Weekend Links


Can you believe it's almost September? We're headed straight into my favorite season and I'm so excited. And how good do these veggies look? We attended our town's Farmer's Market Farm to Table Dinner this evening and I snapped this before we dug in. Delicious. See more in my Stories for the next 24 hours.

Here are some links to end your weekend on a fun note --

Excited about this: the 2017 Fall movie guide.

Have you entered? Seriously, go go go!

Aziz Ansari on quitting the internet.

Wishlist: this dress, these shoes, and these pillows (in pink).

5 ways I'm changing how I think about my body.

Interesting article about marketing and millennials.

25 famous women and their guilty pleasures.

Off-limits places.

In the event of a nuclear blast, don't condition your hair.

What's your vote for this summer's song?

How to look great in 5 minutes.

I really love Kesha.

100 greatest comedies of all time.

A Black man went undercover online as a white supremacist. This is what he learned.

And finally, 20 ways to make your workday more simple.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh man- I've only seen 23 out of those 100 comedies. I guess I have a list to work on ;)

    Love the roundup of links!

    ReplyDelete