Monday, October 23, 2017

10 Fall Favorites


1. I got a ton of questions on the outfit above when I shared this to IG. The top can be found here, and check out the denim here. These are my current favorite pair of jeans- they're so comfy. They're also on sale with an extra 30% off today- use code GOODLOOKS.

2. Loving the color of this sweater so much (worn here). It's one of my best Fall purchases to date! For reference I got the S/M and it's still a little big- but definitely cute. It looks like it's currently sold out but get on the waitlist for the restock!

3. Velvet! So much velvet. Everything here is great. Also loving this jumpsuit and this dress.

4. This sweater is so great. Why is Madewell the best?!

5. Next on my list- a Clare V. bag. A splurge-y kinda item but her bags are so well-made and beautiful. Which one would you choose?

6. Some favorite jeans: one, two, and three.

7. Cold weather is here and I'm on the hunt for a good beanie. I'm loving this simple one. And any of these will do! ;)

8. Really, really, really loving all things forest green right now. And all things Zara right now! So this dress is pretty much perfect. I ordered it, I'll keep you posted.

9. Mules! Are you into them? I can't decide but I do like this pair a lot for the holidays even though I don't think they're "real" mules?! I don't know.

10. Give me all the wrap dresses, please. Here are a couple I'm loving: one and two.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment