Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mothers in Bloom Wine Tasting Mixer



Hey guys! I wanted to quickly share some photos from our event last night. You can see our first event here. This time around we did a wine tasting mixer at Park Plaza. It was such a fun night with an amazing turnout! The Deli provided the event space, and Wilder Creative Design Studio did all of the event design and decor.  It was really just such a wonderful surprise though to meet SO many new mamas. I only knew about half of the 75+ attendees which was really exciting, and we all ended up connecting with so many new friends. It was awesome.

On an even more exciting note, we raised close to $400 for local organization Prevent Child Abuse Arizona. All of our events have a "give back" aspect to them, whether it's an actual service project or via a donation/ticket portion.

Veronica and I are so excited about this group and all of the cool things we have planned and I love being able to share it all here too. I'll always do event recaps in this space, but you can also follow along via our FB page or Instagram, so feel free to come say hi!

details:
my top / jeans / shoes (old- similar linked)
and the best shampoo that's keeping my blonde, blonde!

And here are some photos from our evening -



No comments:

Post a Comment