Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekend Links (on a Monday)


Did you guys have a good weekend?  We just got back from Austin and had the best time at my sister-in-law's wedding. We didn't have a ton of time to see much of the city but we got to spend great quality time with our family which was awesome. We don't have much travel coming up though and I am SO happy about that- the holidays always make me want to just sink into being at home. And speaking of being at home, I'm so glad to be back and get back to routine. I meant to actually post this last night but ended up going to bed super early. So, here are some Weekend Links on a Monday night --

First, check out my shoes in the photo above- I LOVE them. They were very comfortable to wear for most of the wedding (until I changed into these!) and they look equally as cute with jeans.

Here are the jeans I am wearing in this IG photo- I got a lot of questions about them. And more sizes here too. You can find the top here, which is actually a bodysuit and so perfect for high-waisted denim.

Mothers in Bloom was featured in our local newspaper- see the article here.

This Thanksgiving Menu Maker is awesome.

Some great items for around the house- this blanket, this comforter, and this decorative bowl (I got this recently and love it).

How many of these books have you read?

And my current reading list: one, two, and three.

8 jobs that won't exist in 2030.

Did you grab anything from Hearth & Hand at Target? I linked that bowl up there but I also picked up these pajamas. So cute.

A great article about living your best life.

Holiday stovetop potpurri- making this!

4 easy recipes for Friendsgiving.

Another Thanksgiving recipe: skinny mashed potatoes.

Wishlist: these shoes, any of these mules, and these heels.

And a non shoe-related list: one, two, and three!

This is my favorite concealer

This 30-day gratitude challenge is great. Catching up now.

How amazing are ALL of these sweaters?

How to deal with a professional setback.

I love Jeff Goldblum.

All about starting a business- so much inspiration here.

And finally, read this article all about female friendships.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment