Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Spring Window Shopping

Isn't this pic so fun? It's from before the Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala in November. My dress is the one in the middle. ;) See us all dressed up here too!

Almost one month down in this new year! Crazy! Are you still feeling as hopeful as you did in the beginning of the year? I am, even thought it's already been a doozy! haha. When I asked you guys on IG Stories whether or not you liked "Wishlist Roundups" the overwhelming response was YES! 7% of you were a big, fat no. So this is not for you! To the other 93% of you...here you go, 10 things for Spring with all sorts of fun warm-weather dreams attached. Enjoy!

1. LOVING this dress so much.

2. Target finds: these cute jeans and this swimsuit. I also like these swim bottoms!

3. All of the turtlenecks. Seriously, ALL of them. I have fully crossed over into the turtleneck fan club and I don't think I'll ever go back, even come spring. (hint: sort that list by price... ;))

4. Sweet spring jumpsuits: one, two, and three.

5. My MOST favorite jeans, now in black.

6. Plum has been such a go-to color for me lately. It just makes me happy! And this top is so cute.

7. Lace and a high neck- two of my favorite things. Love the white.

8. 2018 is the year I update all of my underwear! Have you tried this brand? I also love these for everyday comfort.

9. Madewell, you're the best. Love, love, and love.

10. Spring always makes me want to get a new clutch. These pretty ones are my favorites, but I would also love a sweet little straw one. And here is a cute, well-priced one too.

Hope you found something cute! xoxo

1 comment: